|My advice, click "All" to see all my favorites in one giant folder.|
Hi, I'm an aspiring artist and writer. I'm hoping to start a manga-esque graphic novel series about the lives of people with Aspergers Syndrome.|
Here are some 10 random facts about me.
1. I have aspergers syndrome. But don't worry, I don't use it to excuse being a jerk, which I'm usually not.
2. I have a Christian background, but I consider myself more spiritual than religious these days.
3. I don't judge people for their race, belief, sexuality, etc. Just only on their behavior.
4. One series that I'm planning on making a manga-esque comic series is centered around people with certain disorders, mainly autism. And you can find most of the characters I created in my gallery.
5. My old username was "haruhiandkanonfan917", but this was back when I was hugely obsessed with those two animes, and I wasn't really creative with usernames. Now my username is based off my hair style and my anime fandom, and the 917 is based off my birthday.
6. I have my fetishes, but they're more moderate and normal compared to ones that are just gross or obscure.
7. I also love different kinds of animation besides anime. Like hand-drawn, stop motion, computer animation and more. One other art form I love is puppetry, mainly with Jim Henson.
8. My mentality was pretty different in 2011, but nowadays I'm more calm and respectful.
9. Aside from two titles, I'm not that into modern cartoons. Mainly because they either suck or don't interest me. Or the fact I rarely watch TV these days.
10. If you wanna do an Art Trade or Request, wait till I make a journal taking them. But unless I'm going through an art block, you can ask for one anytime.